Pumpkin Bread Allrecipes
Pumpkin Bread Recipe: Both Egg and Eggless Version
Pumpkin Bread Allrecipes. There are so many things that you can do with pumpkin in both sweet and savory dishes. It is available fresh around Halloween and I usually make a lot of pumpkin puree and store it to use throughout the year. Use it fresh or canned, either way, pumpkin bread recipe always tastes great. Given below is a pumpkin bread recipe healthy and easy to make. I have given both the egg and eggless version here for you to try out.
What you will need
– Shredded zucchini – 1/2 cup
– Canned pumpkin – 1 cup
– Wheat flour – 3 cups
– Eggs – 3
– Sugar – 2 cups
– Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
– Vanilla – 1 tablespoon
– Ground cinnamon – 1 tablespoon
– Nutmeg – 1/2 teaspoon
– Freshly crushed cloves – 1/2 teaspoon
– Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
– Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
– Raisins – 1 cup
– Almonds – 1/4 cup
– Soak the almonds in some warm water and leave them overnight.
– Peel the soaked almonds in the morning and slice them in thin pieces.
– Preheat the oven to 350F.
– In a clean bowl, take the eggs and sugar and beat them until fluffy.
– Add the brown sugar and mix well.
– Add the grated zucchini and canned pumpkin and blend well to get an even mix.
– In a dry bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
– Add this dry mix to the pumpkin mix, 1/2 cup at a time, and mix well after each addition.
– Add the raisins and sliced almonds and mix well.
– Grease two standard bread loaf pans.
– Pour the bread batter in the two loaf pans.
– Bake at 350F for 45 to 50 minutes. Check by inserting a knife in the center; if it comes out clean then the bread is done.
– Remove from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
– You can easily freeze this bread for days without it going bad.
For the eggless version, use the following ingredients:
– In place of eggs, use 3/4 cup egg replacer
– In place of sugar, use 1 cup sugar-free substitute
– In place of brown sugar, use 1/2 cup brown sugar-free substitute
– Add 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce to keep the bread from going dry
– Following the preparation method as above.
Delicious French Toast Recipe
What you will need:
– Pumpkin bread – 8 slices
– Eggs – 2
– Milk – 1/2 cup
– Cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon
– Allspice – 1/4 teaspoon
– A pinch of salt
– Butter – 2 tablespoons
– Whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon, allspice powder, and salt till you get a fluffy and runny mix.
– Heat the butter in a skillet.
– Dip the bread slices in the egg mixture and cook on medium heat on the skillet until brown on both sides.
– Serve with maple syrup and cream.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7123834
People also look for: pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread allrecipes, Starbucks pumpkin bread recipe, pumpkin bread Paula Deen, pumpkin bread with applesauce no sugar