Turkey Meatloaf Healthy
Simple and Scrumptious Turkey Meatloaf Recipes
Turkey Meatloaf Healthy. It sure would be great if you could serve your family a great dish loaded with nutrients and rich flavor. Whether it is only a regular meal or a special luncheon with the family, a savory dish is definitely a treat. If you are a busy homemaker with little time to spend cooking, you should opt for a simple yet fabulous recipe. This way, you could do your chores while waiting for that superb dish to cook.
Turkey meatloaf is a truly nutritious and mouth-watering meat recipe. You can make a variety of meatloaf using turkey and several other ingredients. Hence, you will not bore your family or guests by serving them the same taste in the meatloaf. Try adding cheese, herbs and some chili sauce to the recipe to create a completely new taste each time you make the dish.
Here are some excellent recipes that you should try to come up with a delectable turkey dish. You will find how easy they are to make, which makes the recipes ideal for busy people like you.
Turkey with Cheese Meatloaf Recipe
Kids and adults will instantly fall in love with the creamy and cheesy goodness of a meatloaf recipe.
- Bread crumbs dipped in Italian seasoning, 1 cup
- Large eggs, 2 pieces
- Ground black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground turkey, 2 pounds
- Whole milk, 1 cup
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Colby cheese (cubed), 3/4 cup
- Ketchup, 1/2 cup
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Use a large bowl to combine the ground turkey, milk, breadcrumbs and eggs. Blend the ingredients using your hand to gently mix them well.
3. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
4. Add in the cheese cubes. Blend thoroughly.
5. Transfer the mixture into a baking pan and mold into the shape of a loaf.
6. Put some ketchup over the loaf.
7. Then, bake the mixture for an hour, until the overreaches an internal temperature of 180 degrees F.
8. Let the meatloaf cool for about 10 minutes before slicing.
Turkey with Rosemary
You will go crazy about the delightful taste of herbs and spices in this simple turkey meatloaf recipe for the whole family.
- Egg, 1 piece
- Whole milk, 1 cup
- Ground turkey, 1 1/2 cup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Balsamic vinegar, 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs, 2 cups
- Medium onion, finely chopped
- Garlic, 1 clove
- Fresh rosemary, chopped, 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce, 1 cup
- Brown sugar, 3/4 cup
- Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the loaf pan by spreading butter on it.
3. Mix the onion, egg, ground turkey, milk and breadcrumbs and blend well using your hands.
5. Put in the seasonings rosemary, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
6. Place the mixture to the greased baking pan.
7. In a bowl, mix the sugar, mustard and tomato sauce.
8. Spread the sauce over the meatloaf.
9. Bake the loaf for an hour or until there are no more juices coming out of the loaf.
These fabulous recipes are ideal for busy moms who like to cook up something fast, tasty and nutritious for the family. Try these dishes and experience the convenience in preparing a delicious and healthy meal – any time you wish.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6644709
Related-Searches: turkey meatloaf healthy, moist turkey meatloaf, turkey meatloaf with oats, turkey meatloaf Rachael ray, simple turkey meatloaf, spicy turkey meatloaf, healthy meatloaf recipe with oatmeal