Grilled Lobster Tail Recipe
Grilled Lobster Tail Recipe. Grilling lobster tails is no more difficult than grilling a steak or a piece of chicken. We have provided you with a basic recipe and technique to get you started. You can browse through our delicious lobster recipes by clicking on the link below.
4 Lobster Tails (Approx. 6-8oz each)
4 Tbsp Butter
4 Wooden or Metal Skewers. Read also: Grilled Seafood Recipes
- If the lobster tails are frozen, make sure to thaw them well in advance. Put them in a ziplock bag in the fridge the night before, or soak them in cold water the day of.
- Bring your grill to medium-high heat. We will be using direct heat here.
Run a skewer through the tails for support, close to the shell side. If you didn’t do this, the lobster tails will curl up as shrimp do.
- This next step is optional but strongly recommended. Bring a large stockpot of water to a full boil, then turn down the heat slightly and let the water come to a gentle boil. Submerge the lobster tails into the water and gently boil them for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the lobster tails from the water and place them on a cutting board, shell side (red side) down. Slice lengthwise (this can also be done with kitchen shears) through the softer white shell, the entire length of the tail. Read: Lobster Recipes Ideas
- Place 1 tbsp of butter and squeeze 1/2 of a lemon into each lobster tail.
- Place the lobster tails on the grill, red shell side down. Grill, covered, for 2-3 minutes more. The lobster is done when the flesh is opaque and firm to the touch.
- Serve with melted butter, clarified if you’ve got it, and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Grilling lobster tails [http://www.lobster-tail-recipes.com]
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Patrick_Buckley/219221
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1225239
Related-Searches: lobster recipes, grilled lobster tail bobby flay, how to split lobster tails, grilled lobster with garlic butter, grilling frozen lobster tails, how to grill lobster tails on the bbq, how to grill a lobster at home, red lobster grilled lobster tail recipe, what to serve with lobster tails, butter poached lobster tail, baked lobster tail in foil, grilled lobster tail bobby flay, how to grill lobster tails in foil, how to split lobster tails, grilling frozen lobster tails, surf and turf recipes lobster, how to grill a lobster at home, grilled shellfish, spiny lobster tail recipe, lobster tail recipe video, sauce for grilled lobster tails, Florida lobster tails recipes grilled