Chicken Carbonara Recipe
Chicken Pasta Recipes: Tasty Varieties For Your Family
Chicken Carbonara Recipe. It is a joy for every hardworking mother to cook special, tasty dishes for her family. One such dish is chicken pasta, which even the most finicky kid is sure to love.
However, when we talk about chicken pasta recipes, we are not just referring to the typical “meat-and-tomato sauce on spaghetti” fare. With chicken meat being such a versatile ingredient, you can incorporate it into a wide variety of pasta recipes, including, Bolognese, Carbonara, Alfredo, and even Stir-Fried. Cooks who are conscious of the fats they take in can replace the pork and beef in their favorite pasta recipes with chicken.
Doing a Google or Yahoo search for chicken pasta recipes will result in hundreds of websites, which in turn house tens of thousands of recipes for you to choose from. All of these recipes are a testament to chicken’s popularity and versatility as a pasta ingredient. Your selection of a chicken pasta recipe is only limited by the types of pasta dishes that you and your family like, so don’t be afraid to try out new things. Read also: Healthy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Here are two varieties of chicken pasta recipes for you and your family to enjoy…
Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add pancetta and garlic and fry for about 8 minutes until brown and crispy. Cool something.
Mix cream, cheese, egg yolks, basil and parsley in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, boil a large pot of salt water over high heat.
Add the spaghetti and cook for about 10 minutes until tender and firm. Drain.
Put the chicken with the pancetta in the pan and mix. Then add the spaghetti and cream mixture and mix over medium heat until the chicken is heated and the sauce covers the spaghetti for about 4 minutes (do not bring to a boil, otherwise you might slip into the eggs). If necessary, season the noodles with salt and pepper (the pancetta will probably add all the salt you need). Transfer the pasta to a large platter. Sprinkle with nuts and lemon peel and serve.
Chicken Pasta (Chili’s Cajun Style)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
4 tsp Cajun seasoning
4 tbsps butter or margarine
3 cups heavy cream
1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
8 oz. penne pasta, cooked and drained
2 diced Roma tomatoes
Shredded Parmesan cheese (to sprinkle)
1) Slightly moisten the chicken breasts with water.
2) Inside a re-sealable plastic bag, pour your Cajun seasoning, making sure that the inside of the bag is dusted with seasoning. Put the chicken breasts inside the bag. Shake the bag until the chicken is completely coated with your seasoning. Add more seasonings if necessary.
3) Saute the chicken on a large skillet with 2 tbsps of butter over medium heat. Adjust the flame of your stove when necessary to prevent overcooking.
4) When the chicken is half-cooked, start preparing the sauce by mixing the heavy cream, 2 tbsps of butter and other seasonings in a second skillet over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
5) Once the cream sauce begins to bubble, add your pasta and turn off the stove. Stir very well.
6) Once the chicken is cooked, slice them into strips on a cutting board.
7) To serve, distribute the pasta and sauce onto serving plates. Top with the chicken strips, diced tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. If you want to add more spice to your pasta, sprinkle additional Cajun seasoning on top. Read also: Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe
Chicken Penne Pesto
2 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced
10oz/300g penne (or other you can replace this with the pasta of your choice)
5 tbsps pine nuts
1 tsp coarse sea salt
3 tbsps fresh basil, finely chopped (or replace with 3 tsp of dried basil)
4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
1-2 garlic cloves crunched
Parmesan cheese (to sprinkle)
1) Boil the pasta in salted water. To prevent the pasta from sticking together, add a little olive oil.
2) Using very little oil, fry the diced chicken in a pan or skillet.
3) While cooking the pasta and chicken, grind the pine nuts and sea salt together in a mortar or blender. Add your basil, olive oil, and garlic to your ground pine nuts and salt to complete the pesto sauce. Mix well in one big dish.
4) Put your cooked pasta and chicken into the dish containing your pesto sauce and mix well. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Put extra pine nuts for garnish.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5929021
Related-Searches: chicken carbonara, olive garden chicken carbonara recipe, chicken carbonara healthy, chicken carbonara Jamie Oliver, chicken carbonara penne, chicken carbonara Giada, chicken carbonara with peas, gluten-free chicken carbonara recipe, traditional chicken carbonara recipe