Ham Recipes with Pineapple
An Easy, Quick Recipe – Baked Ham Steak With Pineapple
Ham Recipes with Pineapple. People love eating delicious food. No need to be a good chef or expert in cooking, now we can do it almost perfectly by doing this. Are you often rushed in the evenings? Finding it hard to get dinner on the table and still have time for the important things in life? A few easy quick recipes, combined with a little planning will make cooking dinner a pleasure again.
Look for recipes that are simple –with minimum preparation, then let your oven or slow cooker do the work. This recipe features an easy preparation, then cooks quickly in only 20 minutes in the oven while you fix a salad and warm some dinner rolls. Baked Ham Steak with Pineapple is an old favorite that can easily and quickly solve tonight’s dinner crisis. Read also: Sliced Ham Recipes
You will find these pre-sliced ham steaks vacuum packed in the meat department of your grocery. Sizes range from 1 to 2 pounds. This recipe calls for 1 1/2 pound, but choose a steak that will serve your family. If it is much smaller, then cook for a little less time. This serves 4 generously.
Baked Ham Steak with Pineapple
1 1/2 pound ham steak
1 can pineapple rings
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Trim off or slice through the fat on the edge of the ham in several places to prevent curling in the pan.
3. Place the ham steak in a shallow ovenproof pan and place the pineapple slices on top. Pour the pineapple juice over all.
4. Place the ham steak in the oven and bake for 20 minutes (uncovered).
5. After 20 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and turn the oven up to broil.
6. Baste the ham with the pan juices. Sprinkle a little brown sugar over the pineapple slices and dust with cinnamon.
7. Return to oven and broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until the pineapple is lightly browned. Serve each ham steak with a pineapple slice.
Serve with a tossed salad and dinner rolls for an easy quick dinner recipe solution. I hope that this menu will find its way onto your table soon.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/478072
Related-Searches: sliced ham recipes, ham recipes with pineapple, maple ham glaze, pineapple ham glaze, honey baked ham glaze, leftover ham recipes UK, summer ham dinner menu, pineapple ham slow cooker, ham steak dinner, ham steak glaze recipes, ham steak recipes Paula Deen, Hawaiian ham steak recipe