Buffalo Chicken Wings
Hot, Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wings
Hot! Hot! Hot! So beware.
If you like a bit of spice, real sinus-clearing spice, then try these.
Buffalo Chicken Wings. These chicken wings not only sound great – they are great. If your stomach and your family’s stomach can handle hot food – these are finger licking good. Easy to make not a great deal of futzing around in the kitchen, and a great BBQ treat as well! Read also: Chicken Wing Recipes
1. 30 Wings
2. Canola Oil for Frying
Sauce Ingredients: (makes enough for about 30 wings)
1. 6 tablespoons Hot Sauce (use more or less, according to the level of spice you like)
2. 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
3. 1 tablespoon white vinegar
4. 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
5. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
6. 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
7. Dash of black pepper
8. 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
9. 1 to 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
Utensils You will need:
1. Deep Fryer or pan deep enough to fry in
2. Medium Sauce Pan
3. Large Bowl
4. Baking Sheet
1. Mix all the ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat until the margarine is completely melted. Stir occasionally.
2. The Wings: Fry the wings in a deep fryer set at 375º degrees Fahrenheit using Canola oil.
3. Fry 15 wings at a time for 12 to 15 minutes.
4. Drain the wings for a few minutes then put them in a bowl.
5. After all the wings have been fried, pour the sauce over them, cover the bowl, and shake to completely coat the wings.
6. They can be eaten now, or you can put them on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes to get an extra-crispy coating. Read: Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
Copyright © 2007 Ted W. Gross. All rights reserved. (You may publish this article in its entirety with the following author’s information with live links only.) Ted Gross’s award-winning cooking blog, (voted best Food Weblog 2007 & a Google Blog of Note), Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen contains recipes and humor including recipe submissions from all around the world.
The recipe above belongs to and was originally published (with images and possibly additional content) at Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen – a humorous look into the adventures of a single parent who learned the hard way and with a great deal of trepidation how to cook, feed his children, friends and the rare date with a measure of dignity and (hopefully) good food – Recipes Included! And it is all KOSHER to boot!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/715470
Related-Searches: healthy baked chicken strips, easy chicken tenders recipe, crispy oven baked chicken tenders, roast chicken temperature, crispy roast chicken, crispy roast chicken and vegetables, healthy baked chicken wings, fried chicken wings, buffalo wings sauce recipe, bbq chicken wings recipe, baked bbq chicken wings, crispy fried chicken wings, baked buffalo chicken wings, baked chicken wings baking powder, healthy baked chicken wings, Buffalo Chicken Wings, buffalo chicken wings baked, buffalo chicken wings near me