Garlic Steak Marinade
Flavorful Steak Marinade Recipes
Garlic Steak Marinade. Marinades have always been used by people for cooking meat even centuries ago. Different kinds of spices and oils have been used to give different flavors to the meat. Today marinades are used as meat flavoring and tenderizer. There is no historical account to tell how the marinades were discovered. One theory states that it could have been discovered accidentally when someone was making the best preservative for the meat.
There are many kinds of steak marinades. Almost everyone has their version of the best steak marinade. There are basically four ingredients that make the best steak marinade delicious. The best steak marinade can make the meat tender and achieve an even flavor.
Other people like their marinades spicy and strong. Others like it smoky and sweet like the barbecue marinade for steaks. The most ideal way to discover the best steak marinade for you is to cook several steaks using different kinds of marinades for each steak. Read: Tenderloin Beef Steak
1. Dark Steak Marinade Recipe
1. Two medium shallots that should be minced2 medium
2. one tablespoon of dried thyme
3. three tablespoons of brown sugar
4. one-fourth cup of soy sauce
5. three tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
6. two tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar
7. one-third cup of oil
Put all the ingredients in a plastic bag with a tight lid. Put the steaks and close it up. Put it inside your ref and let it marinate throughout the night. Turn the plastic bag from time to time so each steak will have a coating of the marinade. This recipe yields four cups. Read also: Pork Sirloin Roast Recipes
2. Spicy Mustard Steak Marinade
1. one-half cup of steak sauce you can buy in bottles
2. one-fourth cup of Dijon mustard
3. one-fourth cup of vinegar made from red wine
Put all the ingredients in a zip lock bag or in a container and mix them all together. Put the steaks and marinate it for many hours inside the ref. You can also use the rest of the steak marinade for basting the steaks while grilling it.
3. Herb Marinade for Steaks Recipe
1. four tablespoons of olive oil
2. three tablespoons of Worcestershire
3. two teaspoons of garlic that has been minced
4. one teaspoon of dried rosemary
5. one teaspoon of dried thyme
6. one-half teaspoon of salt
7. one-fourth teaspoon of pepper
Blend all the ingredients in a heavy duty zip bag. Put the steaks along with it. Put it inside the fridge for five to six hours. So, we have collected many pictures and photos of this recipe.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3270511