Oatmeal Cookies Recipes
Recipes: Easy To Do Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Oatmeal Cookies Recipes. Cookies can be chewy or chunky. Some are made with fruits, nuts, candies but most cookies come with chocolate. Finding the best recipe for Chocolate Oatmeal cookies on the Internet will give you thousands of results.
My children love cookies so much that I tried a dozen recipes but there is only one that we all agreed to be the best. It is very easy to make. It tastes heavenly that even the tiniest bit of crumb is gone in minutes. Making this recipe is best using bigger size chocolate chips instead of the smaller ones. Read also: Chocolate Cake Cookies
2 1/4 cups All purpose flour
2 cups brown sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup Butter, softened
2 large Eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 cups Oatmeal Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, and Cinnamon. Sift it three times.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar eggs and vanilla extract in medium speed. Combine the flour mixture mixing it at slow speed for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in Oatmeal and Chocolate Chips.
5. Drop teaspoonful of mixture in baking sheets keeping them at least 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let it cool slightly before serving. Read: Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
What I love best doing this recipe is how easy to do it is. A simple method that can bring such wonderful results. Not only my children love this but my customers as well. In my catering business, it is important to serve food that is simple to do but give satisfying results that would make your customers keep coming back for more. You should try this!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5114743