Curry Chicken Recipes
How to cook the fabulous Curry Chicken Recipe.
1 lb chicken thighs
3 garlic cloves
2 tbsp. fresh minced ginger
1/2 cup white wine
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 tsp. salt
1/4 cup yogurt
3 tbsp. olive oil
Curry Chicken Spice Mix:
1/2 tsp. cardamom
1/4 tsp. turmeric
2 tbsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garam marsala
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. cayenne powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Read also this article >> Easy Fried Chicken Recipes
How to Cook
- First of all you have to make the spice mix:
- Get a knife, press and chop the garlic and chili, cut the onion and chop the chicken thighs into small pieces.
- Fry your spices in oil:
- Put three tablespoons of olive oil in a high heated large saucepan and add the spice mixture as soon as the oil is hot.
- Stir it until the spices become brown and roasted usually it takes a minute.
- Take care of your saucepan because it will burn!
- As soon as the spice mixture got browned, put the onions, a teaspoon salt, pepper and ginger into it.
- When the onion becomes darker add the garlic and cook it for one minute, but don’t forget to take care of the garlic because if it burns it becomes bitter.
- Now you should see a dark sauce with your ingredients.
- Put the salted chicken into the saucepan and roast it and put enough oil into the pot if it’s not enough.
- When the chicken gets brown start carefully adding the wine.
- Of course, the wine has an aroma, but you’ll also notice all the brown bits on the bottom of the saucepan.
- These little pieces are full of flavor, and you want them included in the final product.
- So if you add the wine, use a spoon start scratching in the liquid.
- When the wine starts to boil off reduce heat to medium.
- Now add the coconut milk and put turn temperature to low, cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Finally turn off the heat and stir in the yogurt.
- Serve the Curry Chicken Recipe with rice. Next, don’t forget to read also this article >> Baked Chicken Breast Recipes
I hope you enjoy this great Curry Chicken Recipe!:-)
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5850578