Banana Split Dessert Ice Cream . Some people think that it’s difficult to prepare banana ice cream. Whilst is maybe a learning curve just like all other recipes, it’s simple and exciting to do. I dare you and your guest will love it so much.
Below are four basic yet delicious banana recipes you can prepare today:
1. Banana Split
– 2 cups milk
– 2 cups heavy cream
– 2 eggs, beaten
– 1 1/4 cup sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup purée bananas
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
– In a saucepan, combine the milk, cream, eggs, sugar and salt.
– Cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens slightly and coats the back of a spoon.
– Refrigerate the mixture until cool.
– Combine the cooled custard with the bananas, vanilla and nutmeg.
– Pour into freezer container.
– Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Banana Split 2
The riper the bananas, the more flavor.
– 4 ripe bananas
– 3/4 cup simple syrup
– 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 1 cup heavy cream
– Working quickly to keep the bananas from darkening, peel and place them in a food processor with the lemon juice.
– Purée until smooth. You should have about 2 cups of purée.
– Stir in the simple syrup, then the cream Pour the mixture into the bowl of the machine and freeze.
Makes about 1 quart.
3. Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
— 3 cups milk
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 cup whipping cream
– 1/2 cup peanut butter
– 3 ripe bananas
– 1 lemon, juice
– Beat eggs in a bowl. Beat in sugar. Heat milk to almost boiling.
– Stir into eggs. Add cream.
– Cool. Stir 1 cup of milk mixture into peanut butter to make peanut butter more liquid.
– Pour peanut butter mixture into milk mixture.
– Mix in machine. While mixing, mash bananas.
– Add juice of lemon to bananas.
– When ice cream almost solid, add bananas and freeze until done.
4. Banana Wal Nut
– 1 cup milk
– 2 eggs
– 1/3 cup sugar
– 2 bananas, mashed
– 1 cup cream
– 1/2 cup walnut pieces
– Beat eggs in a bowl. Beat in sugar.
– Heat milk to almost boiling.
– Stir into eggs. Stir milk/egg mixture into bananas.
– Cool. Add cream.
– Mix in machine.
– Add walnuts shortly before done.